Notice to passengers:
① The elevator stops suddenly due to power supply interruption, elevator failure and other reasons during operation. When the passenger is trapped in the car, wait quietly and don’t act without permission to avoid ‘shearing’ and ‘falling into the well’ accidents. Passengers shall not forcibly hold the car door or attempt to enter or exit the car, and contact the maintenance personnel.
② The maintenance personnel shall know the number of people trapped in the car and their health status, whether the emergency light in the car is on, and the position of the car’s stopping floor for the convenience of the rescue work.
③ Inform passengers to leave the car door or the door of the opened car as far as possible, not to lean against the hall or door, not to smoke or fight in the car, and must obey the command of the operator.
The operation method of professionals shall not be imitated by passengers.
The rescue of the elevator in the fault state and the release of people by turning the elevator are only carried out in case of emergency, so the operator must be a technician who has received professional training and obtained the elevator operation certificate of special industry frequently issued by the state designated department, and other personnel will have dangerous consequences if they are engaged in this work.
(1) before turning the elevator car, please do not strictly comply with the specifications of the first item. If you do not make the above contact and explanation for the trapped passengers, it is a work negligence.
(2) confirm the position of the lift car. If the lift stays at the level position ± 500mm, directly open the car door to rescue the passengers. If it exceeds the above standards, strictly follow the turning rules to release people.
(3) before turning the elevator, the main power supply of the elevator must be cut off.
(4) when the turning elevator goes down, if it can’t be turned, it may be that the safety gear of the lower beam of the elevator car has moved, and further work must be conducted under the guidance of a skilled technician with deep experience and comprehensive technology.
(5) when turning the elevator car to the floor of the nearest floor, it is usually decided to go up or down by saving manpower and time. If the weight of the counterweight is greater than the total weight of the car and passengers, the car will go up. If the total weight of the car and passengers is greater than the weight of the counterweight, the car will go down.
(6) when turning the high-speed elevator without gearbox, double care shall be taken to prevent the elevator from losing control and accidents due to the acceleration of gravity caused by the total weight of the elevator car and internal passengers greater than the total counter weight.
(7) the operation of releasing the brake must be carried out by two maintenance personnel at the same time. Release the brake bit by bit to prevent the car from squatting on the bottom or rushing to the top due to out of control turning.
(8) after turning to the level position, the maintenance personnel can go to the car parking floor to open the floor with the outer door key and release people from the car door.
(9) when using the outer door key to open the landing door, the maintenance personnel must confirm whether the car is on this floor, and pay attention to safety to avoid falling accident.
(10) after turning the elevator car to the floor, the brake device of the elevator must be restored, and then use the special external unlocking key for the elevator hall door to open the elevator hall door on this floor and release the trapped passengers.
(11) when turning the elevator, after the brake device of the elevator is opened artificially, it must be careful to move slowly, not ignore the moving speed of the elevator, open the holding brake for a long time, so as to prevent the risk of losing control after the total weight of the elevator car is greater than the gravity acceleration caused by the counterweight, especially the high-speed elevator without gearbox.